Wednesday, May 6, 2015

How I Style My Panam Sneakers!

Happy wednesday everyone!
I'm very excited to write this post! Today i will show yo how i style one of my favorite pieces, which are sneakers. I don´t know it it's laziness or what but if you know in person i always wear sneakers. I love them! I'm just so into the sporty trend, that i don't care if i'm wearing a camisole, you always will see the sneakers on my feet! I've been learning how style them, and for me it's very easy.
Last week i purchase these amazing Panam sneakers. But first let me tell you a little bit of this brand. Panam is a 100% Mexican company that in the early 60s were the oficial brand for school uniforms, this helped to earn a lot of popularity in Mexico in theconsecutive years, specially for urban styles. When i first saw this sneakers i was living in Guadalajara, and by then the sneakers were only wearable in the gym. But now this brand has stolen my heart, not only because its awesome styles, but also because it's a role model for its demand internationally. 
When i bought these beauties i remember my dad saying "I use to wear Panam when i was a kid!", i think that's just amazing, that means that with pass of the years the brand has been transform on an icon of Mexican culture. 
Stop talking... and let's style my Panams...

P.D. This is not a paid post, i just love talking about mexican brands. 

Feliz Miércoles a todos!
Estoy muy emocionada de escribir este post! Hoy te mostraré cómo uso y combino una de mis piezas favoritas, y son tenis. Yo no sé si es flojera o qué, pero si me conoces personalmente sabrás que siempre uso tenis. Me encantan! Estoy sumergida en la tendencia deportiva, que no me importa si estoy usando una camisola, siempre podrás ver mis pies estas piezas! He estado aprendiendo cómo combinarlos, y para mí es muy fácil!
La semana pasada me compré estos tenis Panam increíbles. Pero primero déjame decirte un poco de esta marca. Panam es una empresa 100% mexicana que en los años 60's fueron la marca oficial de los uniformes escolares, lo que le ayudó a ganar un montón de popularidad en México en los años siguientes, especialmente para estilos urbanos. Cuando vi por primera vez estos tennis estaba viviendo en Guadalajara, y para entonces los sneakers solo se usaban en el gimnasio. Pero ahora esta marca ha robado mi corazón, no sólo por sus estilos impresionantes, sino también porque es un modelo a seguir por su demanda internacional.
Cuando me compré estas bellezas,  mi papá me dijo: "Yo solía usar Panam cuando era un niño!", Esto es simplemente increíble, eso significa que con paso de los años la marca se ha transformado en un icono de la cultura mexicana
Dejaré de hablar ... y vamos a usar Panam ...

P.D. Este no es un comercial pagado, solo me apasiona hablar de marcas mexicanas. 








Kimono: Nelly O
Camisole: Nelly O
Jeggings: C&A
Silver Choker: Local Fair
Necklace: Todo Moda
Sneakers: Panam


Hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to comment!/ Espero te haya gustado! No olvides comentar!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Those are nice looking sneakers. Your kimono is very fashionable too. I just purchased one similar look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna! Thank you so much for reading! Welcome to my blog! I love kimonos as well, this one i made it mysef! Glad you liked it!

      Delete