Friday, September 13, 2013

I love NY! Do you?

Hi everyone! Another Outfit post it's coming! i wasn't sure about posting this one, because i feel more exposed and i'm a shy girl, so i took a deep breath and courage, and this is the result.
My inspiration was one of my dearest friends. A couple of months ago, she was living in NY and she brought me this typical "I love New York" t-shirt souvenir (actually i asked for it hehe). All my life, i've always wanted one of this, so now i have one! I paired it with leggings, square heeled ankle boots, and on my waist, I tied my brothers frannel. A 90s vibe in this outfit! Hope you like it!

Hola a todos! Aquí va otro outfit post! No estaba segura de publicar este post, porque me siento un  poco mas expuesta y soy poquito tímida, asi que respire profundamente y tomé coraje, y este es el resultado. 
Mi inspiración fue una de mis más queridas amigas. Hace unos meses, ella estaba viviendo en NY, y me trajo esta típica camiseta de "I Love New York" como souvenir (de hecho, yo se la pedí). Toda mi vida siempre quise una, y ahora la tengo. La combiné con unos leggings, botines se tacón cuadrado, y en mi cintura me amarré la camiseta de franela de mi hermano. Una vibra noventera en este oufit. Espero que te guste. 





No comments:

Post a Comment